Subject: [Leica] FOM2 Selection for the final year complete
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 9 13:24:18 2006

Thanks BD,
Its been a project which I have enjoyed despite the hard work. I think
we see images posted here too quickly and although concepts like PAW
are great, they do "force" the pace. A group project like this was
always designed to help members concentrate and learn. I am here to
tell you that there are members of the project whose work has improved
immeasurably over the that time, and they should be very proud of their
efforts, even if the number of images chosen in the final 500 is small.
I am also very proud of the efforts of those involved in the mentoring
and their help in guiding those of us who wanted to improve.

Cheers