Subject: [Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jan 9 08:50:54 2006

To me, Richard, the problem isn't lack of color - after all, everything we
see is in color but some of us prefer black and white over color film. For
me the problem is that the images are far, far too busy. I can see what you
were going for, but my eyes are overwhelmed by the jumble of stuff on the
ceilings and then down into the image.