Subject: [Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Jan 8 20:09:24 2006

Richard - I've also seen transportation exhibits in that space at
SFO.  Some of the exhibits look really interesting from the quick
look you get as you glide by.  I've told myself more than once to get
to the airport early enough on the way out so I could take a closer
look but somehow was never able to do it.  Another downside of
business travel, I fear.