Subject: [Leica] PESO
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat Jan 7 21:04:01 2006

The PAW didn't do so good a while back so we'll stay with PESO for
just a bit...

I spent the New Year holiday hiding away from the morons and the
drunks and the pachucos with pistolas (rough neighborhood on
holidays; they get seriously drunk and it sounds like a war zone
outside the front door.)

First sunset of the new year.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/rcmckee/image-90811.html

Fuji CN 100, CV 25/4, 1/30@f11 or thereabouts.

(Something about the site software put in the artifact lines on the
top and the left... I've no idea.  It's not that important that I'm
going to try to track it down, either.)
--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com