Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: two unique M3 cameras (see web page pics)
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Sat Jan 7 13:03:40 2006

Regarding the two M3 cameras that I posted for sale on Friday, I have
created two web pages of pics:

http://www.david-keenan.com/m3_closeup

http://www.david-keenan.com/m3

The pics are shown in roughly half size on the page but if you download them
they should we viewable in the original size. Give these simple pages time
to load.

Both cameras have clear plastic coverings on the top and bottom. And the
chrome one has a strip on the back beneath the film advance level so you may
see these.

Dave.
--
David Keenan, ausdlk@swbell.net on 1/7/2006