Subject: [Leica] Santa came, again!!!!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Jan 7 08:07:54 2006

On Jan 7, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Grduprey@aol.com wrote:

> You can get a real nice Leicaflex SL and lens pretty cheap,

Thanks for the tip, Gene.  At this point in her "career," I don't
want to spend any more than is necessary to get her started.  If she
takes to this, then later I can help her get something more
substantial.  OTOH, if she didn't take to it, I might have myself a
nice Leicaflex.    Now there's a thought!  :-)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn