Subject: [Leica] At midnight we watched fireworks
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Wed Jan 4 13:26:10 2006

Sonny,

Number Two in a great series. I love this shot. Here's what makes it
work for me. In most fireworks pictures the center of interest is the
fireworks. You made the crowd the center of interest. We're watching
them watching what they are watching. I think that this shift makes for
a very powerful photograph. I also love the tonality. Was this a
Noctilux shot? I am beginning to wonder if I can get one past the
Purchasing Committee. My membership in this august organization of one
was revoked years ago! :-)

Barney