Subject: [Leica] Leica "Freedom Train"
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Jan 4 12:21:33 2006

Frank F. Farmer wrote:
> LUG,
>
> I was pleased to read about this on the Leica Customers' Forum and thought
> I would share it with ya'll.  I was completely unaware of this facet of
> Leica's history and now wear my Leicas a bit more proudly.  Have a read:
>
> http://www.jsonline.com/onwisconsin/arts/oct02/86006.asp
>
> Frank Farmer
> Jackson,Miss.

Thanks Frank,

I'm glad at last we know exactly where Leitz stood during the war. It
was always a bit fuzzy for me until now.
Only for this they deserve to survive as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I
should save a bit longer for a DMR instead of a 5D.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica "Freedom Train")