Subject: [Leica] still more on Leica "rumor" and NYT
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Wed Jan 4 10:24:36 2006

My copy of today's NYT has the headline:  "Miner's Body Found; Search
Continues for Others."   The story's first paragragh is:    "SAGO, W. Va.
Slowed by concerns about deadly gases, rescue teams continued their
painstaking search for 13 men missing after an explosion in a coal mine
here, finding one body Tuesday night.   But the teams found no trace of the
remaining miners, as hopes for their survival faded with the passing of each
hour."

Sounds pretty responsible to me.