Subject: [Leica] More new Leica shots posted....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 4 05:58:53 2006

On Jan 4, 2006, at 8:52 AM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Thanks Ken. Karen doesn't seem as mad off-list :-) :-) :-)

We had a very pleasant afternoon, albeit rainy.  Doug Nygren was also
there, but I couldn't find my shot of him.

Karen is a delightful person, in person.  :-)

(Karen, we miss you here in the New Haven area.  Return home safely,
if you haven't already.)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW): http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] More new Leica shots posted....)