Subject: [Leica]My first PAW ever
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 2 06:57:32 2006

David Cochran offered:
> One of my New Year Resolutions is to try to keep up commenting with you
> guys. I sometimes just lurk in the background...boy you guys write too
> fast.
>
> Another resolution is a cup of wine a day...;-)<<<

Hi David,
The typing part is the biggest consumer of time when you type using the pick
& peck method learned as a rookie news photographer.:-)

Your second resolution is right on, but you're missing out on a cup a day.
;-)

It's been said any number of times from a medical point, the male can have 2
glasses of wine a day and the female 1 a day. WHY? Man I don't have any
idea. But she who must be obeyed is always on my case when she thinks I've
had one glass a day too many. ;-) She also claims it's discriminatory!

Sometimes I like to slip one in at lunch with cheese and crackers, then at
supper time I get my regular two ! ;-) That's of course if she hasn't been
around to count. ;-)

So in the event yer behind by a couple already maybe you should try to
catch-up quickly! ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road