Subject: [Leica] PAW2005 last
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 2 06:35:20 2006

Philippe Orlent showed:
> Never thought I'd be able to keep this up for 1 year, but very happy  that
> I did.
> PAW2006 next :-)
> > The final picture for 2005 can be veiwed here:
> http://tinyurl.com/8jolr<<<<<<<

Philippe,
Why did you spoil it by chopping off the head of the person in the
background? In this case an absolute no-no!

Simply because it's such an obvious chopping job it becomes eye point rather
than the viewer's eyes locking on the young lad!

Did you not shoot any when it showed him eyes up looking at whatever vehicle
was going around the track.

Quite frankly this is a nothing picture simply because the Camera could have
gone vertical, you go click and may have had a better photographic moment!

Better luck next time.

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW2005 last)