Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jan 2 05:40:30 2006

Peter:

>Meantime, please send some good thoughts this way for my father Milton,
>photographed here a year ago with an M6TTL and 50/1.5 Nokton:
>http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/family/06Milt.htm

Sorry to hear about your dad.  Nice portrait!  I took lots of pictures of my
mom several years ago with my M6TTL when her health was failing.  She got a
slightly-used kidney, and she's been mostly fine since.  I'll be keeping
your dad in my thoughts and hoping for the best.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/