Subject: [Leica] first BAW of 2006
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jan 2 05:32:56 2006

Don:

>Your lighting skills a improved immensely, very good directional lighting: a
>very small reflector on the off side would spill just a tad more light into
>the shadows for a little more rounding effect.

Thanks.  I agree...  I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I did have a
reflector that wasn't used.  I hauled it out, but never did anything with
it.  Forgot about it until I was packing up.  Oops.  Don't tell anybody, ok?
:)

Took three sheets of white foam board and hinged them together with duct
tape.  About 3 ft tall by 4.5 ft wide and can be free-standing.  Easy enough
to toss on the floor or stand up for better lighting.  Do that sometimes for
pics of the kid on the go.  But then when I actually posed them, I forgot
all about it.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/