Subject: [Leica] M7 rewind knob problem?
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason)
Date: Sun Jan 1 17:40:59 2006

Just curious if any M7 (possibly earlier models though they did change
this a bit) owners have had any problems with the "handle" on the
rewind knob being blocked from going back down flush by a small metal
bit that I think is sort of a spring for the knob?

This has started happening on mine and I am wondering if there is a
simple fix or if I should send it to Sherry.

Thanks,

Dave