Subject: [Leica] Japanese paper reports Canon to take over Leica
From: sries333 at eticomm.net (Steve Ries)
Date: Sat Dec 31 18:23:07 2005

Not being totally enamored with digital I am not too sure this is a good
thing. If they do buy Leica I have little doubt they will stop production in
Germany. There is just something special about certain products being made
in Germany. The Germans just know how to do some things better than others.
Personally I think the Germans make a heck of a nicer piano than the
Japanese and the same goes for lenses as far as I am concerned.

Happy New Year to all.

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Japanese paper reports Canon to take over Leica)