Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Leica R6
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Dec 30 18:25:31 2005

I have a Leica R6 black body for sale.  It is a nice condition user camera,
that Kindermann recently CLA'ed back into full factory specs.  That CLA cost
me $300 USD.

I'd like to recover my cost on the body, so I'm asking $650 USD for it.

But if you are interested, make me a counteroffer, or entice me with a
trade.

Current interests are in Alpa items, but I am always interested in Leica,
Nikon RF, Hasselblad items.

Regards,

Vick Ko