Subject: [Leica] FS: Black M7 0.72x
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Fri Dec 30 12:31:20 2005

Leica M7 0.72 Black chrome (5 year passport warranty)
I now have too many M bodies. For sale is my most recent M7. It has
only had a half dozen or so rolls of film through it and is in
absolutely pristine condition - totally indistinguishable from new.
I'm selling with unused strap, box and all original paperwork. For
extra peace of mind it has UK Passport warranty until Sept 2010 (for
those who don't know, UK Passport warranty is fully transferable to
the new owner). Current UK retail price is ?2099. Looking for ?1400
plus postage.

I'm in the UK but can ship overseas. Sensible offers considered.
Pictures available.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net