Subject: [Leica] B.D.'s B&W method
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 24 08:00:18 2005

What's it called?

Xtol

You load it right before you start the time. You put it in the
stainless steel container.

It's done by Kodak, but you get the same results, a film feeling, as
you get with Fred Miranda's plug-in.

Some people put it in distilled water. Tap water will do just fine.

:-)

Merry Christmas. I'm in the middle of making food. That's a lot of
what it's about over here.

Daniel