Subject: [Leica] Update on Hasselblad and Agfa
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Fri Dec 23 15:17:11 2005

H'blad was giving you a 503 if you bought their digi-back for the V
system as rebate.  I don't know if they are still doing so.  I thought
they were trying to merge the V system with digital technology but keep
the V system around.  A whole lot of people have a whole lot of money
invested in lenses for that system.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.