Subject: [Leica] Official picture of digital-M?
From: macdude4 at bellsouth.net (Mark)
Date: Thu Dec 22 16:25:43 2005

I wonder if the new lenses will work on the Film Bodies, M7,MP,M3 ect ?

Right now the widest I have is a 35 and I was going to buy myself a
wider
lens for christmas, but I think I will wait until we learn more about
what new
lenses are coming.

Mark

Replies: Reply from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Official picture of digital-M?)