Subject: [Leica] Nikon mount Zeiss lenses?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Dec 20 08:58:36 2005

>Or this is all a hoax. I don't know.

I don't think it's a hoax. There were different pictures on the zeiss
webserver that have been replaced in the last hour by this one:
http://tinyurl.com/926jp

This means there's really something going on the zeiss server. It the same
procedure like with the ZI RF camera and ZM lenses; I guess they do that
intentionally to keep the lists and forum gossip going on.

One picture showed a 85/1.4 lens called Zeiss Ikon ZF with serial number
000000. The look was very, very close to the make of the ZM lenses and that
means Cosina might be involved. Another picture showed a classic manual
Nikon SLR body.

That's why I'm quite shure these new ZF lenses are in Nikkor F mount, no
autofocus, no hypersonic motor, and no Canon.

But I can second Mehrdad that manual focus lenses will rather not sell like
sliced bread amongst DSLR users.

Didier

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Nikon mount Zeiss lenses?)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Nikon mount Zeiss lenses?)