Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 50: Nasty weather and magic
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Dec 20 08:20:07 2005

Hi Nathan:

Nice shots, as usual.

I assume they are with one of your digital bodies.  Are you taking any
special precautions when taking a digital camera outdoors to shoot in
cold and/or snowing weather?

We've had a light dusting of snow here the last two days and I'm
thinking about going out into the backyard to shoot the dogs playing in
it....and/or maybe going to shoot some of the neighborhood light
displays tonight....and I think I've got to remind myself there are
electrics in the digital camera I need to worry about more than I do
with a Leica.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 50: Nasty weather and magic)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Christmas & Holiday wishes.)