Subject: [Leica] B&W Film Scanning and the Epson 2450
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue Dec 20 05:45:42 2005

on 12/20/05 5:28 AM, Craig Zeni at clzeni@mindspring.com wrote:

> Agreed again - in fact, for nice slide scans I have an Windows box that
> still lives to support my SCSI drive first generation HP Photosmart
> scanner.  Don't laugh too hard - it does a nice job for web viewing and
> it's paid for :)

For those in the mac world, the SCSI HP Photosmart can be used as long as
you also use Vuescan.  Yep, even though HP never intended the Photosmart to
be used on anything besides a Windows computer, it will work fine on an
older Mac with Vuescan.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com