Subject: [Leica] The Ice Demon
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 19 12:54:22 2005

My 11-year old daughter was in a school play Friday night. I took a
bunch of pictures, and put them up on the web mainly for the benefit of
the school and the children and parents involved. But there are some
decent ones in there too, so I thought I'd share them here as well:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/thumbnails.php?album=5

All taken at ISO 1600 in marginal conditions (like holding a 70mm lens
at 1/15 sec.).

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman