Subject: [Leica] See you in the bitstream...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Dec 18 23:52:02 2005

Taking off for a "vacation" (... right!). Have a Happy Holiday, and by that
I meant if this particular season holds special religious or spiritual
meaning to you, may you enjoy it fully and may your best wishes come true.

Be kind to your fellow photographers. Criticize their photographs, not them
:-). Will be signing off in a few hours.

ObLeica - I have decided not to take the Epson R-D1, but only the two
Leicas with Tri-X and Provia. We shall see how things go.

use richard at imagecraft.com)