Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 18 11:27:20 2005

In Oslo, I live on a boat. It's a big boat that is owned by a theater
troupe (Nordic Black Theatre) and has been converted to a scene with a
few rooms left to rent out from its former days as a fjord shuttle.

No TV, but performances quite often. This week there was a group
performing Bellman (a classic Swedish poet/ballad composer). I took a
nap before the performance, woke up just in the nick of time but
forgot my glasses in my room as I rushed out. The singer had asked me
to try and take some shots.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/50.html

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/50alt1.html

M2 and 90/2.0 (that flares) with Neopan 1600. 1/30 @ 2.0

Out my bedroom window:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/50alt2.html

This time of the year when the sun comes out on a Saturday or Sunday I
can chose between scuttling downtown to rub shoulders with the mass of
humanity and document the human condition, or I can talk a walk along
the coast.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/50alt3.html

Rolleicord V

Best,