Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 06:10:54 2005

I shot a pretty Camellia yesterday, but  since I already did one a couple
weeks ago, I thought I might search out  something else this morning.  I
stopped
by the Louisiana School for Math  Sciences and the Arts, and checked with my
friend Joe, their  grounds-keeper.

He pointed me to some, get this,  snapdragons!  Yes, in the middle of
December after two frosts, he has  coaxed a bed of snaps to keep us
cheerful.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_12_16_2005.htm

If you are  off for the holidays next week, I'll try to have some more cheer
waitng for you  when you get back.  Thanks for the many notes you've sent
me,
and Blessed  Holidays to you all.

Regards,
Sonny