Subject: [Leica] OT: What about England
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 12:12:37 2005

In a message dated 12/13/2005 1:43:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
nathan.wajsman@planet.nl writes:

Or, take  the common use of the term "America" to
denote the USA, even though we all  know that "America" really should
mean the two continents of North and  South America

  In New Orleans, "over the lake" means all the rest of America  except
Orleans, Jefferson,   St. Bernard and Plaquemines Parishes;  they are all
south of
Lake Pontchartrain.  I live 250 miles away, and my  friends say "Sonny moved
over the lake."

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com