Subject: [Leica] Sign of the times...
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Dec 12 15:40:31 2005

Hello David,
Nice to hear you're making good use of PTlens, I had thought of getting
a Canon WA zoom for the 20D until I read a few reviews, now
I'm looking forward to getting a Tokina 12-24mm some time tomorrow.
 From what I've read about it it beats just about everything in this FL
range into a cocked hat, and at a reasonable price too - more when I've
tried it out.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] Sign of the times...)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Sign of the times...)