Subject: [Leica] vanishing point
From: yup at pacbell.net (doug kim)
Date: Thu Dec 8 19:48:34 2005

yes they had a deal with chrysler though this meant that they only received
three which they promptly destroyed. the only other great dodge challenger
movie was bullit, the challenger losing to mcqueen's mustang.

it is a cult movie for 70s gearheads and though i love it, i think most
others think it is wretched.

the dvd has a commentary by sarafian with all the details.

and the pic that started this thread was wonderful. such a sense of coming
menace.

doug