Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - 50mm f2 M Summicron, Leica R6
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Dec 8 17:21:36 2005

1)  latest generation 50mm f2 Summicron M, practically mint condition.  $600
USD + shipping from Canada
        With rear cap and generic front cap.  I'm selling because I have
two, only need one.
        This is the one with the pull-out hood.

2)  Leica R6, EX+ condition and recent CLA from Kindermann Canada.  $675 USD
+ shipping from Canada
        The CLA cost me $310 USD.  Selling because I acquired an R6.2.

Willing to discuss trades; current interests include Alpa cameras, Leica M5,

Prices do not include shipping/insurance;  shipping from Canada.

Regards,

Vick Ko