Subject: [Leica] vanishing point
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Dec 8 16:16:35 2005

Is that the one where he drives into the bulldozer blade at the end?? Or
was that Zabriskie Point? - Good music all the way through! A load of
other films stole ideas from it too
Convoy, Thelma and Louise, those terrible Smokey and the Bandit films,
and quite a few road trash movies.

But even better was Duel - nice normal guy being terrorised by a truck -
just as tense as Wages of Fear (the original with Yves Montand and Peter
van Eyck)
Douglas