Subject: [Leica] My recordings
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Dec 4 17:02:31 2005

Mads,
Congratulations on delurking.  We are not such a tough crowd that another
voice isn't wanted.

As to your images; you are capturing life as it is on the Tube.  What makes
B.D's images so special is that he frequently catches some private moment
that illuminates the human species.  Shoot a lot more, and watch for that
brief interaction that will speak to you and your viewer.  As you shoot
more, you will become much more at ease taking pictures of strangers.  Or
perhaps they will no longer be strangers if you take the same route day
after day.

Welcome to the saloon and remember, the beer is always just right.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com