Subject: [Leica] wiggly DMR battery?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 3 20:18:00 2005

In a message dated 12/3/2005 6:46:32 PM Central Standard Time,
rdcb37@dodo.com.au writes:
It's the same with the Motor Drive R, so there might be a good
reason. I noticed with my drive I could adjust the catch to make it
fit more snugly, if I really felt like it.  Knowing that I could fix
it made me worry about it less, so I didn't bother.

Well, I don't have the motor drive, I have the motor winder, and it ifts
perfectly tight with zero wiggle.  On the other hand the batteries in my
R4SP
motor were loose in the holder, so I just stuck some cardboard from the film
box
in it and solved the problem, and forgot about it.

A very satisfied R8 owner, except I sure would like a DMR.  ;-)
gene