Subject: [Leica] photos from seoul
From: yup at pacbell.net (doug kim)
Date: Tue Nov 29 21:17:54 2005

thanks for the kind words, david. i was actually having a bit of trouble
with what i shot during this trip. but that's me, always hyper critical of
myself and never satisfied. push push push.

it was a pretty even mix of 35 and 50 but the 50 produced more keepers than
the 35mm.

i've also realized that i still need to work on becoming faster with the M6
on the street. i had thought that just by using it all the time, i would
become quicker and i have, but its still not enough. i'm going to have to
actually break it down into technique and exercises to shorten the gap.

thanks again!

doug