Subject: [Leica] Re: Xtol dev times?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 29 06:43:02 2005

That's probably all true, but Feli said in the very beginning he was
using 250ml / 250ml (dev / water) for a roll of 36 which is way more
than what Kodak requires (100 ml per 36 exposure roll or a 120 roll).

But I know that a lot of us get away with less than 100ml per roll in
our dilutions. I'm one of them. I do chicken out before I get to 1:3,
but I use 1:2 and that leaves me with only 80ml per roll.

Daniel