Subject: Congratulations Ted [was Re: [Leica] Marblehead Light]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 28 10:45:26 2005

Ted - Maybe in lieu of the helicopter, which is a bit beyond my
budget at the moment, I could get a very tall ladder and arrive at
sunrise rather than sunset?  ;-)).  Thanks for the comment.

And...  I want to congratulate you on what has to be a major
milestone in your photographic career.  Your fellow Canadians
obviously admire your work enormously and value it to such an extent
as to want to carefully preserve it for future generations.

Stand tall, be proud.  Congratulations.

Regards,

Dick

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Marblehead Light)