Subject: [Leica] Spyder2 by Color Vision
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Nov 27 23:43:51 2005

Excellent piece of equipment,easy to use and very effective. Worked
wonders on my big blue CRT and , what surpised me a little, on my
lap-top TFT too.
The set I bought (Spyder 2 Pro) has a printer profiling option too - I
thought this wasn't working correctly until I adjusted the basic
parameters of my HP7960, then my prints started getting quite
fantastic,though whether I'll be building profiles for each different
sort of paper I use is another question - printer profiling is a little
time consuming.
Douglas