Subject: [Leica] DVD for teaching photography?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Nov 27 20:11:36 2005

Ted, I'm with BD on this.  I don't see how a doctor's comments on the
nature of the surgery would be a practical addition to a photographer's
instructional DVD.

However, I think the basic concept is brilliant.  At the workshops I've
taken I've got a great deal from the instructor's comments and remarks
during slide shows, and having these comments readily available on a DVD
would be something nice to have for those days when the light is so
miserable that, I believe I once heard you say, there is nothing left to
do but go shopping with your wife.

:-)

--Bob