Subject: [Leica] Epson C86 related question
From: deveney.marty at saugov.sa.gov.au (Deveney, Marty (PIRSA))
Date: Wed Nov 23 15:17:13 2005

Can someone in the USA with a USA-purchased Epson C86 please let me know
whether this printer can be operated by 50-Hz power?  This will be indicated
by the power information plate being marked as 115V 50Hz-60Hz or 50/60Hz.

The C86 is not available in Australia and I'm planning to use it to print
Leica negs with an MiS ink kit, so it's sort-of on topic.

Please reply to me offlist.

Marty

Replies: Reply from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Epson C86 related question)
Reply from jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden) ([Leica] Epson C86 related question)