Subject: [Leica] #399
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Nov 23 04:46:26 2005

Graham:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05399.htm

Very well done.  I'm usually not a fan of the "tree branch in the corner"
cliche.  But in this case, the tree branch makes the image.  Guess it's a
cliche for a reason.  :)

I like how you found the perfect angle to offset the branch with the group
of trees in the background.  I also like where you positioned your other two
blowup trees, as well.  Can't see either the guide wires or the anchors.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/