Subject: [Leica] PAW2005: the big catch up
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Nov 23 01:45:25 2005

Incredible definition and color rendition. The water seems right up on
you. The upper left hand corner doesn't work for the shot.

http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2005/slides/Wk39.html

The thin narrow crop works. I'm going to have to remember that:

http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2005/slides/Wk45_3.html

This one I just like. It could be the symmetry, it could just be me:

http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2005/slides/Wk40_2.html

Daniel