Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon's homage to the Leica M7
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 06:29:30 2005

In a message dated 12/19/2005 9:39:40 PM Central Standard Time,
msadat@gmail.com writes:
ok, i think i can count with one hand people who have this camera on
the lug and cv list. two people!!

there must be something going on with the production of this camera??
So in other words, Cosina is having the same problems Leica has had in the
past of getting a new precision instrument out on the market?  Seems we
should
not be on Leica's case so hard after all.  I noticed that Zeiss when asked
about a digital M, came up with the same excuse as Leica had for a full
frame M.
Maybe they were not just giving us a line after all.  OK, I'm not trying to
defend Leica, but maybe trying to say that Leica is not just screwing us
over
afterall.  Maybe...

I do wish the DMR was less expensive, though.  I just can't get myself to
buy
a Canon digital.  ;-)  Oh well, maybe Leica will hit the target on the nose
with the Digital M and really have them ready at Photokina in September.  I
can
always dream...

Gene

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Zeiss Ikon's homage to the Leica M7)