Subject: [Leica] High School Version of The Crucible
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Nov 20 19:27:42 2005

Simply a good job.  It is nice when someone realizes you do a good job, do
not overstep your "job", and therefore gives you access.

 I did not say, but meant, that I thought you had spot metered the faces,
then manually set the camera so the readings would not change.  Obviously, I
was a little bit wrong.   The multimode pattern SW seems to have worked
quite well.

Nice parents too.... if we tried this in California, we would be tied up,
drawn and quartered......even with permission.

An interesting thing happened to a buddy.. he was taking shots of a HS
football game of his nephew.  He had gotten on the field, and was being
respectful.  Suddenly the "Pro" photographer came over and demanded he
leave.  The coach noted this, and BACKED UP the Pro.... it seems the Pro had
signed an exclusive with the school to shoot from the sidelines.....

My buddy was giving away the (digital) prints.  The Pro was selling them (
and not too many were being sold...)

Hey, HS Coach and his Gang, it is for the kids..... get a grip!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net