Subject: [Leica] Homemade camera with leica pradovit colorplan lens
From: mtumutsarac at yahoo.com (Mustafa Umut Sarac)
Date: Sun Nov 20 09:14:48 2005

Finally I found something cheap from leica . a colorplan lens . Is it
possible to make a homemade camera which uses leica pradovit colorplan lens ?
  And I am looking for extremelly cheap used point and shoot leica with may
be cheap plastic lens. I found an example at e bay for 30 usa dollar but it
was not international.
  Does anyone know a collector keeps a ultra cheap leica ?
  I want to use colorplan lens because it is cheap and still new .

  Best ,

  Mustafa Umut Sarac