Subject: [Leica] New pictures, Which one you prefer?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Nov 20 07:07:26 2005

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your opinion, and particularly for your kind words,
wow! they gave me a nice Sunday!

The old woman was smiling, but not expressly to me, she was laughing at the
group, on this moment, she moves his head to other people who was looking
too, and this was the moment to shot.

I have no more installed my darkroom at home, but no problem to print.

Gracias, Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis