Subject: [Leica] Don's early PAW Abstractions
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Nov 19 20:01:33 2005

Don - I really like the double arc and subtle color shadings in the
first and the egg-like shapes and muted single color in the second.
My reaction to the first when it popped open was WOW!  Boot print not
withstanding, the fourth works because of the contrasting shapes in
the two arcs.  The only thing that I might change would be to
eliminate the short arc in the lower left of this one.  It doesn't
seem to go with the other shapes in this photo, at least to me.

In the third, I like the crossing arcs at the bottom of the image but
the shadows don't seem to go with them and detract from them to my
eye.  In the fourth the arc works nicely but the rough background and
particularly the sewer cover take away from the photo.

Thanks for the look.

Dick
Boston MA