Subject: [Leica] Looking For A Horizontal Album
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Nov 17 18:40:51 2005

I've got some albums from Light Impressions and the like but now I want
to put together a new portfolio of prints and it has dawned on me that
all of the albums I have and have seen are set up for vertical shots.

If I want to albumize (?) 11x14 prints (which I do) they need to be 14x11.

But I see and shoot mainly in 11x14....I'm fundamentally a horizontal
person.

Does anyone have a source for horizontal albums?

--Bob