Subject: [Leica] How can I improve the looks of a Leica black anodize lens?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 16 16:15:15 2005

Vick Ko asked: Subject: [Leica] How can I improve the looks of a Leica black
anodize lens?
> How can I improve the looks of a Leica black anodize lens?
>
> It has plenty of wear marks where at the sharp corners and edges, it has
> broken through to the aluminum.  Is there a convenient way to turn the
> corners black again?,,,,

Hi Vick,
Oh no no, you don't want to do that, it's a badge of honour carrying a Leica
with worn corners like you describe.

Wear it well and if asked about the camera just say, "well yes it's worn on
the outside due to the number of my asignments. But works like a champion on
the inside!" ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] How can I improve the looks of a Leica black anodize lens?)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] How can I improve the looks of a Leica black anodize lens?)